EPISODE 310 - GREAT FLIX & JOYSTICKS: CRIP CAMP
To kick off our first themed month on Disability After Dark, I decided to do a whole month of the Great Flix & Joystick series that we do here, and I thought what better film to review than Crip Camp! So grab your popcorn, sleeping bag and your flashlights because we’re off to Camp Jened where we meet a young Judy Heumann, Jim LeBrecht and a slew of important people, who from this camp, pioneered the disability rights movement! Enjoy!
Watch along here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFS8SpwioZ4
- Clone-A-Willy or Clone-A-Pussy all your own and get 20% off sitewide by using coupon code DARKPOD at Checkout. www.cloneawillycom.
- Get 15% off your next purchase of sex toys, books and DVDs by using Coupon code AFTERDARK at checkout when you shop at trans owned and operated sex shop Come As You Are www.comeasyouare.com
- Hire Kristen Williams for disability centric therapy by e-mailing [email protected]
- Support SIECCAN as they are doing work to help autistic and disabled youth and service providers gain access to sexual health information across Canada. Find out more by e-mailing [email protected], going to www.inclusivesexualhealth.ca or by going to www.sieccan.org to learn more.
- Support Bump’n and donate so everyone can access self-pleasure by going to www.getbumpn.com
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.