Episode 311: Great Flix & Joysticks: The Upside
This week we look at Bryan Cranston’s “business decision” of a film The Upside, based on a true story (they should have hired a disabled actor) of a wealthy man who gets injured and hires an ex-con as his “life auxiliary”. Get comfy, cozy and crippled as we see Bryan Cranston crip up, Kevin Hart learn about catheters, wheelchair repair + so much more. Enjoy!
Follow all my links for Disability After Dark (sign up to guest, patreon and to listen) & my work by going to www.aagurza.com
- Clone-A-Willy or Clone-A-Pussy all your own and get 20% off sitewide by using coupon code DARKPOD at Checkout. www.cloneawillycom.
- Get 15% off your next purchase of sex toys, books and DVDs by using Coupon code AFTERDARK at checkout when you shop at trans owned and operated sex shop Come As You Are www.comeasyouare.com
- Hire Kristen Williams for disability centric therapy by e-mailing [email protected]
- Support SIECCAN as they are doing work to help autistic and disabled youth and service providers gain access to sexual health information across Canada. Find out more by e-mailing [email protected], going to www.inclusivesexualhealth.ca or by going to www.sieccan.org to learn more.
- Support Bump’n and donate so everyone can access self-pleasure by going to www.getbumpn.com
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.