EPISODE 305 - A CRIPPLECOPIA W/ BODYBYBLUNTS TALKING SEX WORK, BLACKNESS, DISABILITY & MORE
On episode 305, I sit down with Alexandria LaRue (aka BodyByBlunts) as we explore their experiences of being a black disabled sex worker in Texas. We talk about when to hide your disability to feel safe, the intersections of ableism and racism + so much more and we laugh along the way. This episode was very important. Enjoy!
- You can follow BodyByBlunts here: www.bodybyblunts.com
- Support Disability After Dark on Patreon at Patreon.com/DisabilityAfterDark
- Apply now to be on Disability After Dark, This Shit Is Real or other fun episodes by e-mailing [email protected] or going to this link:
- Clone-A-Willy or Clone-A-Pussy all your own and get 20% off sitewide by using coupon code DARKPOD at Checkout. www.cloneawillycom.
- Get 15% off your next purchase of sex toys, books and DVDs by using Coupon code AFTERDARK at checkout when you shop at trans owned and operated sex shop Come As You Are www.comeasyouare.com
- Sign up to be a part of the free, virtual Parks Accessibility Conference taking place August 23-25th, 2022 by going to www.parksaccessibilityconference.ca
- Support Bump’n and donate so everyone can access self-pleasure by going to www.getbumpn.com